Monday, May 27, 2013

Oh Goodness Gracious! A Little Mission Story.

My Mission Story:
So, once I came to the California Arcadia mission, and my trainer picked me up. I didn't know so much about the work, but I was ready to go.



Day 1 in the mission field

At first, I was a brand new excited missionary....but the 2 week mark hit me like all missionaries! I walked around groggily for a few days but luckily started getting used to the fatigue.



 
We did service. 



 Exercised.



Played some pranks on the elders.



 
Had fun.



Celebrated my birthday.




And saw miracles. (This is our investigator Anthony.....he is supposed to get baptized on Sunday...maybe next though)



And I did get the package with the gps and such....And that is awesome news about Ashley and Caleb [Two cousins going to the same college together!]

Love you all!

--Sister Staker

P.S. I was wondering if you could all please call me Sister Staker. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Sister Staker (Amy Michelle)!

    You are amazing ��

    ReplyDelete